Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yes I will buy that picture for $50

I'm sure it's very apparent I love taking pictures of Cameron.

I don't have that many baby photos of myself, and I'm sure that's where my obsession began.

Now scrapbooking, that's a whole other story.

I can't say I've tried, but I don't see it happening.

All the pictures will go into a photo album, in a frame, on the wall or on my work desk. :)

But then, picture day at daycare arrived.

Actually, let's take it back even further.

Before we left the hospital they offered newborn pictures.

Of course we let them take pictures.

And then, of course we bought them.

Do not attempt to adjust your screens. Cameron use to not only be that tiny, but that skinny!

hehe Just look at those perfect piano playing fingers.

Love.

Our child was obviously the next Gerber baby & we bought them right away.

The plan was to have Cameron sign each one & give away to his loyal fans.

Instead...we bought & safely tuck them away in a nice envelope.

Then to make sure their safety was reinforced, we stuck that envelope in our cabinet where they've been kept safe, since January. :p

Then picture day at daycare arrived.

Oh glory, my little boy was getting his first "school" picture!

We just had to buy them, not only were they cute but the moment had to be saved forever.

We would save one for us & give the rest out to Chunka Cheese fans worldwide.

I admit, the backdrops aren't the *gag* cutest but that smile just sucks you in.

So, we grabbed his newborn pictures down from the cabinet & placed our new purchase in the same envelope.

Yup, we were going to mail both pictures together!

This was a BRILLIANT idea!

So right away we tucked that envelope into our cabinet, for safety reasons of course.

That was back in April.

Do you see a trend forming?

Hmm, my ability to mail out pictures is right up there with scrapbooking.

Well, glorious picture day has arrived yet again!

And seriously, we're buying copies & mailing them out.

Honest.

Promise!

Who could resist this laid back pose, arm against the bridge and all?
Or this handsome smile, teeth & all! Don't you just want to gobble him up?


How could we not buy them, right?

If all else fails, at least they'll be a nice addition to our already growing collection. ;)

2 comments:

  1. oh that's nothing. I gave my relatives Isabel's 1st christmas pics and her 2nd christmas pics at the same time. In feb 08 of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you have them, even if you don't give them out. He'll look back and think "Pictures of me? this is awesome!" Promise. Besides, it's the thought that counts, right?

    ReplyDelete