Thursday, October 8, 2009

The princess, the giant & the squirrel.

Amazing, amazing, amazing.

The generosity of so many has been so amazing.

Kim has been receiving loads of donations.

A yard sale was held for the Jewelyn Okamoto Memorial Fund. The girls raised $1,200, woo hoo!

Miss Gabrielle is finally home with daddy.

You can go here for updates & pictures.

She's just too precious for words, and that hair! You know I'm a sucker for wild hair. ;)

Speaking of hair you want to run through your fingers, Mr. Cameron is getting BIG-ger.

He just had his 9 month check up (insert hysterical crying).

Stats, 20.3 lbs & 26" long!

Our giant genes are starting to take over.

Since it was Paul's day off, he took over shot duty for this round.

He reported Cameron cried for a second.

Hmmm, that's not how I remember the last two visits.

There was screaming, pleading, scratching at the door to get out-oh wait, that was me.

My tough little man. The warrior Snoopy bandaid was kept for a warning to the Gu guey (sp?).

When I got home Paul met me outside, just to show pics & video from their day.

Isn't that just oozing of daddy love?

Here's a video of Cameron saying "ten".



Last but not least, climbing over Mt. Jackson to reach the camera (sorry, I don't now how to flip it).



I don't know what's more hysterical. Cameron leaping over or Paul's laugh. :)

And a few pics showing off my bebe.


Ahh, those squishable cheeks. He's hiding something in there, I'm almost certain.

3 comments:

  1. He and Luke need to get together for a b-ball match. There's definitely something in those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is a framer!

    ReplyDelete