Sunday, October 25, 2009

I love...

I love how you smile when I say, I love you.

I love how you wave your arms in the air out of excitement.

I love how little thing, like going up/down the stairs excites you.

I love how you’re learning to sign back (allll done!)

I love how you can play alone, but always welcome the company.

I love how you smile & devour your snack, when daddy ask, “can I have some".

I love how you think about sharing, and then do it.

I love how your voice trembles & lips quiver when you're upset.

I love watching you give love to Oscar & Sadie.

I love how you use my shirt to pull yourself up.

I love your infectious laugh, your bubbling personality & how you're quickly turning into a little boy who knows what he likes & what he wants.

But most of all I love you.

I love how you can turn a simple moment into a priceless one.

I love how you can make me stop what I'm doing, dash for the camera & capture every priceless moment I can.


3 comments: