Friday, October 16, 2009

Cameron fall down, go boom

With Paul's new work schedule we needed a sitter.

So, last Friday Cameron went to daycare for an hour, an hour.

Within that hour Cameron knocked "first bruise" from his check list.

Mr. Anti-Crawl-Don't-Worry-I-Can-Scoot-And-Reach did just that for a toy.

Somehow his revision to crawling didn't go according to plan.

He fell forward onto said toy and ate it, hard. :(

Miss Ruth gave him lots of love, poor guy.

He fell so hard the bruise was in the shape of the toy, boo hoo.

I wont' lie.

As soon as I saw him I freaked out.

He had a nasty diaper rash a few days ago. When I say nasty, it was bad, really, really bad.

I got a call from Miss Ellen & she said it looked like a hive.
Doing what I do best, I freak out & make a mad rash for the store.
After buying a bottle of Calamine I rush to daycare, turns out it's just a rash.

He's never had a diaper rash & I wasn't sure if it was a rash or allergic reaction to a new food.

So, I ran back out & bought Bag Balm (if you don't have it, get it today!) & oatmeal for his bath.

Now, a few days later I walk into the infant room & it looks like a hive across his face.
{{insert panic mode yet again}}}
I had to sign an incident report & joked about getting a copy for his baby book.
*sigh* He's a boy, I know this is the first of many but, *sigh*



As ironic as it may seem, that's a picture of Paul & Cameron playing "boop".
It started when Diana came down to visit.
She would say "Toques" & bump Cameron's head.
He had no idea what was going on.
Well now, Paul says "boop" and they butt heads. :/ Oh joy.

My bebe may try to act tough & butt heads withe the best of them.

But I know better. :)


Then, later that weekend Cameron woke up with a cold.

He rubs his nose when it runs, combine that with crankyness & you get another wound.

A scratch that ran from under his eye almost to his chin. :(



So, w/a bruise & battle wound I couldn't help but buy this shirt to celebrate the occasion.



Perfect, no? ;)

2 comments: