Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New jammies day!

Since Cameron’s jammies were a bit snug we decided to make a quick stop to Target last night. Paul picked out a new car buddy for Cameron on Sunday. Cameron kept grabbing at him so I took him off the car seat & guess what? Cameron held onto him! He even moved the toy into his mouth. I’m telling you he’s getting smarter as each day passes.



As we looked through the jammies I pulled out a 6 month size. It was huge! So huge that I really hesitated to buy them. Paul said the length looked about right. So I convinced myself that ok the length might be right but there was no way my little baby boy would fill them out.


Well guess what?


Aaaa!! 6 months! The size is 6 months. He's barely going to be 3 months on the 27th! Where did the time go? I feel as though we just came home from the hospital & I was too scared to put his head through his shirts (yes, his soft spot freaked me out).


Picture Taken: January 2, 2009

All Other Pictures Taken: March 16, 2009

7 comments:

  1. Man he is growing like a weed! What are you feeding that monster? Ha ha. Must be the AZ sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a big boy. So cute. Mary is starting to put things in her mouth too. So weird that it's exciting, but it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, hide the dog bones! Hehe. He's not big, he's long. What else would you expect from your and Paul's genes? He's going to be like 6'4" 6'5" or something

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Target! and those jammies! and mr. cameron! i'm in a lovey mood today...ok, i love you too, dont be sad :D
    Wow, he's a big boy! gonna have a tall one there lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Mr. Cameron is going to forget me Time is passing & I'm here in Cali. :C

    ReplyDelete