Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Growing baby!

After a quick nap Cameron had fun with Daddy. I almost missed these moments on film (forgot our camera at work) but quickly retrieved our old school camera out of storage. There’s a horrible delay but as you can see he loves his daddy.



In Cameron’s journal he (Miss Ruth) said that he loved tummy time on the Boppy! We knew his neck was getting stronger so we decided to see our little guy in action.





Good job love bug!
Pictures Taken: Marth 17, 2009

3 comments:

  1. I can't decide what I love best, his awesome hair, his big gorgeous eyes, his pinch-worthy cheeks or his adorable chin. Ack! I love them all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much you have grown. And to have such a distintive personality. Can't wait to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete