Monday, March 16, 2009

My growing chunka cheese

Cameron surprised us last week by going to bed early & sleeping the whole night! Wednesday he fell asleep a little before 8. Since he didn’t take a nap when we arrived home I figured I would let him sleep then give him a bath when he woke up. He didn’t wake up until 6 the next morning! It was a pleasant surprise but I couldn’t sleep. I kept checking on him just to make sure he was ok. I guess daycare really tuckered him out.

He slept good the next couple of nights & then Friday arrived. We went out to dinner w/some co-workers. Cameron was taking a nap but woke up, was a bit fussy, ate & then went back to sleep. When we got home we took him a bath & I fed him thinking he would fall right to sleep like he had been. But no. He would cry. It was a horrible pain cry. The minute I would stop feeding him he would start screaming. On top of that when he would finally stay asleep he woke up several times. Then on top of that he hadn’t pooped since Thursday. I’ve heard/read that was normal for a breastfeed baby but I was scared he was in pain.

He was still cranky on Saturday. Plus no sign of poop. Poor guy. I took him on a walk in his Moby Wrap with Oscar & Sadie. After about 10 mins he knocked out. We knew he really liked the bouncer at daycare so Paul went out that day & bought one. What a nice Daddy. Since Cameron wasn’t in a good mood we didn’t test it out until Sunday.






He caught on fast!
He would hit the lion & watch it come toward his face. :)

Mommy I figured out what to do. Next toy please.


Nosey Sadie. ;)




Look what I can do.


Happy Baby!

Sunday was a good day & guess what else? Cameron pooped not once but twice! It’s not every day you get excited for a dirty diaper. Later that night Paul noticed Cameron was almost as long as his tub. Then when I went to put his jammies on they didn’t fit! The arms were too short & his legs were longer! Poor baby was in pain/hungry throughout the night because he was going through a growth spurt! He even went back to sleeping through the night (YES!!!).
Pictures Taken: March 15, 2009

3 comments:

  1. aw poor guy. Glad he got that poop out and is loving the bouncer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what a good poop or two can do for one's mood :D
    ahh, he's so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny he was pooping about every hour on the hour when I was there. Hey Cameron I thought you liked me :D

    ReplyDelete