Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Baby, FAIL

It's that time of year again, school pics! I was actually looking forward since Cameron just started walking & I pictured him standing with a huge smile. Plus for whatever reason I thought the ugly fake woodsy background was saved just for infants. Thinking so, I was looking forward to a solid blue background.


So imagine my surprise when I opened Cameron's picture packet.


My initial reaction? "Aww, he was crying. omg, is that?....THERE'S A LEG, A LEG THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO MY BABY IN THE PICTURE!!!!!!!! A LEGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Omg & mocos! MOCOS?!! Really, they couldn't wipe the mocos before taking the picture?!"


Ahem.
Thankfully not only were we not obligated to buy the horrid pic (which I scanned & plan to use to my full advantage during C's teen years), but our sweet, funny & very talented friend Angelina rushed to our rescue & offered to take Cameron's picture.


Love.


Not only did she capture my baby the way we see him, but she insisted on letting him play. He was oh, so happy the entire session. From the pictures she did share before we left, I can already see I will be an oh, so very happy mama.

4 comments:

  1. Ahem I believe you may have forgotten to post these awesome pics that you mention. Please post right away.

    Thank you,
    your faithful reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't forget. ;) They just haven't been released to me, yet. I hope, hope, hope to get them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to see the fabulous pictures that Angelina took of our precious Cameron. I am sure she will capture that happy and content boy we all love. Love always, even with a picture that is not the best capturing of C. Love Grandma J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha U can't see the moco's but a strangers leg in the pic? Ack!! Stranger Danger

    ReplyDelete