Thursday, April 15, 2010

Silly face!

For awhile now Cameron has been making an adorable, goofy, silly face. We would just laugh & ask what he was doing. Sometimes he would just laugh or look at us like we were crazy. "What is this silly face you speak of?! I was stretching my mouth." But we would make the same face back & he would imitate us. So we knew, he knew what he was doing. But since neither of us really knew where he got the idea to initially do it.

Every morning he eats breakfast while watching an episode of Yo Gabba, Gabba! Today was no different. As he was enjoying his daily dose, I was in the kitchen washing the blender when I heard "Silly Faces!" said over the tv. They have a portion of the show where Dj Lance Rock & all the kids make their own silly face. And what did I catch Cameron doing? His famous silly face! It was the cutest thing in the world. One because, ppsshh, hello, he's Cameron, THE chunker. He just oozes cuteness from his double chin to his stubby little toes. But on top of all that, the fact that he understood what/how to make a silly face blew me away. I motioned for Paul to come see Cameron in action. We couldn't help but smile & say, "YAY! You did it!"

So of course I had to brag (it's my mommy duty) to any & everyone today. Plus, I just had to catch it on video to share w/his loyal fans.

Enjoy!



Now let's see YOUR silly face! ;)

Side note: The loud smacking you hear my son doing is from finishing off an Aunnies bunny. ;) They don't call him chunker for nothin'.

3 comments:

  1. First of all - way cute! Isn't it amazing how quickly they learn. Now, let's get back to having breakfast. Pizza & Oreos?! See how quickly he learns? That's the breakfast of champions. ;^)

    Uncle JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was going to say the same pizza & Oreos what a cool mom!

    ReplyDelete