Friday, June 19, 2009

Da-ddy


Your daddy loves you so much.



When I was pregnant I told you all the time, "I found the perfect daddy for you. I can't wait until you meet him." & it's so true. Everyone can see the endless love he has for you. He never complains about changing your diapers, giving you a hug when you need it or waking up at midnight, 2 & sometimes once more at 4 to give you a bottle.

I still remember the day we found out you were a boy. The room was so dark I couldn't see his face but the nurse said, "oh daddy is crying" he was so happy. Then the day you were born, daddy cried again. Always tears of joy, my love. To watch him beam with pride while you "whistle", stick your feet in your mouth or kick those little legs fills me with so much love.

It's almost Fathers day. His first Fathers day & I'm a nervous wreck.

I want the day to be perfect.

I want his gifts to be perfect.

As perfect as you are, as perfect as daddy is for you.

I've come up with a few ideas for the day, a few presents in mind but the one that I feel will make the most impact is a picture. Miss Val took these pictures on our last family Cali trip. She put the whole thing together & I think it's just perfect.



I'm sure this will make those happy tears come out again, it did for Mommy.



Thanks again Val.



xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Cameron is a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love it & I'm positive Paul is going to love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great daddys are invaluable. I hope he enjoys his 1st father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just having you as his son is present enough!!! But I am sure mommy will know how to make the day more perfect for all of you. Great pictures too.
    Love you, Grandma J

    ReplyDelete