Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rolly Polly

You're so happy sitting up (with a little bit of help) I thought for sure you would never roll over. For awhile you've been teetering onto your side & then *PLOP* right back where you started. Today you teetered like usual, Daddy tried to be sneaky & say you rolled over but I said, "not until he's on his stomach." So, guess what you did Mr. Watch-what-I-can-do?

You rolled onto your stomach!





Weekend low: Wow, I can't really think of anything. We went out for dinner with friends on Saturday. You were a good boy. Didn't cry or fuss until it was close to bedtime (8). But, we came home gave you a bath, bottle & you were ready for bed. :)

Weekend high: I got my nails done. Just kidding! You rolled over love! I was sitting on the couch reading a book while Daddy laid next to you. He said you went onto your side & then fully rolled over! It was funny to watch Daddy jump up & shakes his arms in excitement, WOO HOO!" then I looked over & realized what was going on, "get the camera! get the camera!" Oscar & Sadie joined in the moment & started running around your play mat. It was definitely the hightlight of the weekend. :)

Hugs & kisses, kisses & hugs
I love you from here to the farthest star baby love
Love mommy

6 comments:

  1. Go, Cameron, Go! What a big, strong boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, yay for Cameron!

    I owe you an email. I'm sorry, I suck! Will get to it this week, promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo Cameron! Great pics Brandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! He's getting so big!And he's just so adorable.
    Rolling over is just the beginning of his mobility and the beginning of the end of your sanity. Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rolling over is just the beginning. So strong and ready to see the world from another perspective. You will be too grown up by the next time I get to see. But you keep up all the wonderful activities. Love you, Grandma J

    ReplyDelete