Thursday, July 8, 2010

*blows dust off of blog site*

Hmm, I never claimed to be good in the blogging dept. But I thought I would oblige two of Chunker's biggest fans, Nicole & Brenda. Nicole demanded an update.

Cameron's new "thing" is going down the stairs by himself. He's been doing it for awhile, but once they're in sight the word "PEAZ!" comes out of his mouth, begging us to let him walk up/down them.

If we're lucky he'll usually mutters "oh shit, oh shit". Ok, maybe it's not actually "oh shit", but to us it's beyond hilarious. I would promise a video, but I can almost guarantee the audio would be Paul & I laughing.





And B Dawg, demanded a taping of Chunker saying "banana" & "cheese".

All while eating a bowl of fruit salad, true Chunker style. ;)


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Thanks Brandy!! Man he's awesome. Makes me want a boy so bad heehee. I love it..."Cheeee"!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! U R a bad blogger It's been almost a year!! :(

    ReplyDelete