Monday, November 30, 2009

Did you know, some dogs are brown?

Cameron is non stop "talking". You can tell there's so much he wants to say & I'm sure the moment he can, he'll talk for a day straight.

Tonight after daycare we stopped inside our leasing office. As I sat there signing paperwork Cameron talked (read: flirted. Ay yi yi wait until at least puberty....wait no. until your 3o's) with the office assistant. She commented on how well he held a conversation. Oh really, is that what you call it? Because at times I can barely get a word in nevertheless hold a conversation. So, I thought I would share another one of his favorite things, talking. :)



He's getting better with signing too. Along with dog he's been saying/showing "fan" & "light" more & more each day.


We can't take the credit for everything, just 99.9%. His friend at daycare, Stefano would say tick tock through out the day. I guess it's fun to do because before we knew it, Cameron was chiming right along with him.



What's that? You want more video of Cameron?! Ask & you shall receive my dear Cameron fans. Did you wonder how to sound like an airplane? Watch closely & listen well, Cameron will teach you.



Next lesson, The Law of Gravity.

1 comment:

  1. Oh B, these are great!! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete